Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Story Of the 9 ( Our Anniversary )


We were called Tuah. Hang Tuah. As we disbanded since leaving school, we know it will never be the same, as the next batches would take over the name, and try to add to the base of an empire we tried to create. Hence, we refer ourselves as the 9. The 9 founders of Hang Tuah, the first official scout patrol in 132PJ. This day, three years ago, was the
birth of the patrol. Happy Anniversary my brothers, my best friends =) Take a trip down memory lane shall we?

The 9 Are. Was. Forever will be?

~ Kevin Cheong as ATL
~ Teh Beng Ming as the fire master
~ Janakar err as himself.
~ Bernard Chan as QM Alatan
~ Timothy Too as QM Makanan
~ Chun How as my assistant
~ Tha Ming as Logisitics

~ Thurai Arasan as Logistics
~ Yours Truly as Triple K

Once a Tuah, forever a Tuah.

Tuah, Ulu Yam camp 06

Our Curtain Call dinner night.

Ft. a special guest =)

Ahh i knw this is supposed to be abt Tuah and all, but i couldn't help myself. She fts. a lot in me world, and this night, changed our lives forever. " I <3> U Mentor! =) " wjy07

We're not all about scouts though. We can be cool motherfuckers when we want to be, cause well, we are. =D

Tim's sis drew us out on paper. What did we do to deserve such sweet royalty? Did we make a difference? I damn sure hope we did.

Teachers Day 06. These were the times we thrived on. Put on a show kinda patrol. Hahaha

80% of Tuah was in my class 4C. Here are some usual suspects. Beng's hair! aiyoh rindu zaman dahulu

The 9 at National Jamboree 06

Dinner o6

To me, this one picture SUMS IT ALL UP.

Can u feel the aura?
Do you miss it?
i know i do.

- HANG TUAH 06/07 -
- SELALU BERSEDIA, SERVE THE NUMBER -


No comments: