Friday, May 8, 2009

You Gotta Be. I am.

Shh. Build me up just to break me down? not this time. Watch me shine, then watch me go. Less of me, more of us. My board will rock. Mr. Jafni is a suprise addition. Some1 is very the merajuk with me right now, she dedicated 3 songs, and i have yet to upload them. your luck is good, missy. This is your weekend =) just wait a lil more. and im due a blog post soon. meantime. fuck the world, fuck everything heartwrenching, i pay no attention to you. i will tune you out. you hurt people. its time to go. its over. So.
happy mother's day mum. i love you more than i lo
ve love. u are my hero. no dad could do what you do. highlight of the week?We love you Ben. Now go win inti some pride with your loreal paris skills, credits to nat. you're a genius, gal.

luck has still got me in this fucking rot, waiting.

2 comments:

Amier said...

Hai Adrian.. OMG Benjamin Tan = Aqua...

adrian said...

lol mr. amir? you blog? cool gilerr