Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Arrogant Boy ; They're better off Without You

Almost 4am, it's cold and quiet. With everything going on around me i just can't sleep. I've been letting music destroy me emotionally all night. To make matters worst I have a presentation in 8 hours and I'm not in the mood. So fail me for all I care. Funny how It took me 6 hours to build up a negative energy to blog. I would have talked to anybody who would listen, but nah. Why anyway, don't bother. Music is my therapy. I tried to be who I can be for everybody but it was never enough was it? It hit me hard, this realization that I'm fooling myself. I take things easy, for granted, knowing I have this wide road in front of me. I don't. My time is running out sooner than I know it. I'm not leaving, it's just a case of I've been gone. And i think it's for the best. Until I sort my future out, what is there for me to do, when everyone is caught up in their own cloud? Sometimes i kinda regret going into diploma. People in my field tell me i should have done a 1 year foundation, get into my degree faster. Sometimes i secretly agree. Perhaps I'm delirious. Upset i guess. Let me just say I am happy for my friends who have had the best of luck. Justin is most prolly moving to U.K to study, Angela, Yvone and Marcus are all going to Australia. Congrats you guys, I am happy and both torn apart. Justin without you, BLB is buried kay. I swear to whatever god out there, I'll fail my finals if i have to, to get our cd recorded before September. The rest of you, I'll be frank. My freshie sem would not have been awesome without you guys. All the fun times, the expensive lunches. Well it seems, eventually, everyone leaves. Guess it's time to make up my damn mind. Till November, I have 3 months to do all I can here.

By the way, take my advice. Those four walls around you? It's time you break them down. break out, and let him in or let it go. You have too much god damn self pride to call it




My ship went down in a sea of sound
When I woke up alone I had everything
A handful of moments I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade
In a city of fools I was careful and cool
But they tore me apart like a hurricane.
A handful of moments
I wish I could change but I was carried away

Give me therapy
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything
Therapy, you were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery.

My lungs gave out
As i faced the crowd
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous
I'm flesh and bone
I'm a rolling stone
and the experts say I'm delirious

Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to
They're better off without you
(They're better off without you)
Arrogant boy, cause a scene like you're supposed to
They'll fall asleep without you
You're lucky if your memory remains

Fucking love this song. Gets me in the mood for my predicament. Thanks alex, love you man.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

i'd totally say i regret a-levels if werent for the bastards i met there. lol. Hey man, we make the best out of everything no? You can still ace your finals and record =). And er, no more cheap liquor please. lol I felt like crap when i woke up.

All time low album is bloody amazing XD. Off to work now shads, take care.

KV

missbootycawll said...

You are like the least arrogant boy i know. Anyway, there is nothing to regret. If you never signed up, you wouldn't have met us! see? fate. =) I always doubted your high pitchy nasal falsetto singing. After listening to that, i think you sang it pretty freakking awesome! i never knew..wow hoody. Keep-It-Up!!

Angela said...

my heroine's voice memang chun lar ;)Alicia sure trying to sing it right now..LOLS. Hey ever considered joining competitions and talent shows? you should, you have a great voice you know

adrian said...

Kev, haha! sorry about the bad drink man, and thanks a bunch, i guess yr right. anyway, hope yr doing good at work =)

adrian said...

Alicia, fate huh? =) oh well, won't deny it. and haha so u been doubting me laaaa. bloody hell all those ipod songs, singing highpitchy all..now i knw. jk laa. thanks a bunch.
U bring the pea,
I bring the pod!

adrian said...

Angela, tq my hero. Hahaha! i'd die of herpes and GFMXX when alicia actually sings la. But anyway, honestly yup ive considered joining, but nah. im not the competition type. i just sing cause i suka la. i dnt rly like the fame, popularity and shit. cause i think judges are assholes, and shudnt judge music. just like what u like. and some competition winners, can't sing for cock lah! =D