Monday, April 27, 2009

Give and Take, I don't Want Another Bad Week


I'm very pleased with myself, having managed to drive all the way to the heart of KL and return in one piece on saturday, without getting lost. =) i'm a true malaysian! haha. thanks to all who convoyed along. So to the bands that did play, good job and keep making a scene for malaysian music, someday we'll be there alright. I just know it. So it's a brand new week, I hope i get something to cheer about this week. Oh, and to marcus, alec, veno, izzaayyy, ally, lee, thomas and mag, i'm so very sorry i can't make it with you guys. Sigh, i erm, got caught up i guess. So, have fun in the forest tonight!! and see ya'll next sem...hi5s, hugs, secret-handshakes and butt slaps(allyyy) to you ya'll, i miss you guys already..love, ady.

No comments: