Sunday, January 18, 2009

You can't spell Her without a He

Alex Gaskarth once said

" I'm at it again

Caught up in the moment

But not in the right way "

Lol. So the weekend is about to end, and theres not much to blog about, i'm just adding highlights of the week. Let's discuss the quote. See, although it's just the end of the second week of coll and stuff, i feel like i've taken it all for granted. I should be pounding math but i'm not, writing my management essays, and i'm only a page down. Hahaha. Early slacker. So it's time to get back on track. After this post. hehe.

So! During the week, there was a very interesting management class. On wed, Pn. Vasanthi asked us to make an origami, and write our goals/ambition on it, and in what field of management. Most of us were caught off guard really. It seriously did make me think long and hard, and heres what my head came up with. I, am an ambitious person. I'm confident when i'm confident and when that happens, things usually happen for me la. So i'm not sure how true this statement would be, but one day, i'm gonna be a C.E.O. running a huge ass company!! ahaha and so i wrote that down, and explained it to the class. By the end of the class I felt as if i already knew what i wanted. I could pan out my future..c.e.o. huh..

The rest of the week, i flunked classes for intima club week, where all the clubs do their orientations and meetings and stuff. This semester, i 'dikena tarik' by the " mighty one", to join Rotaract Club, which is the big brother to Interact club. Everything from community to leadership camps, you name it. For more info, check us out here at http://rotaract-intisj.blogspot.com/ .
So, ( i abuse so's don't i )the first rotaract meeting was damn fun. Our president, Benjamin Tan, national handball player..fuyoo, is the reason why i dikena paksa to join the club. Apparently their board, well, natalie and susan i think, will be graduating and they need younger hands to take over important director roles in the club, so thats where we come in this sem =) First activity was crazy. Their version of a ' welcome ice breaking' is to pound us and humiliate us around campus. lol but it was good fun lar. cause they are damn sporting. even benji joined us, getting face paint and egged an all. Right choice of club this sem i hope. More on rotaract in the next few weeks, i am going to be one very active rotaractor =)

Jamming! We recorded Peter and Jane. But. Lots of work still needs to be done. Sat 8pm - Sunday 11.20am, was all about Jayden Forays time..thanks for an amazing time, you..ily.
And the rest of sunday was spent like this. Kev, Thurai, Justin and me all cramped in my tiny room, for LAN!! COH, is not just a pastime hobby. It is an art. If any of the 3 of you are reading this, and if in favour, say AYE! boom. Right then. It's time to go write up the essay. So, i'll be leaving you ppl with some huge ass pictures from the week.cheers.



Photobucket
haha me and william dancing at the first station. rotaract activity

Photobucket
Chicken wings at justin's

Photobucket
I was seriously admiring my sony ericsson looking back at me. lmao!


No comments: