Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The cny hols so far

Taken from Atreyu's Untitled Finale ,
Brandon Saller sang ,


" This could all end in tragedy "


And so, having no idea why I quoted that, I begin blogging about the CNY hols so far. First of all, yeah, happy chinese new year to the chinese. Red, rich and noisy. My perception of cny. Other than that, the rest of us do appreciate the holidays, not so much that we lose our friends and in my case assignment buddies to their own respective hometowns, which leaves me doing double duty. Cool. I take it like a man. Oh wait. I'm done with them anyway. I was promised free starbucks and a mcvalue meal of my choice. It's all business.

Before anything else, just stating out that theres something wrong with my fucking shoutbox, so if theres anything worth shouting about, comment dulu, and i'll get another shoutbox up soon.
That leaves me blogging about last weeks' events then. Thursday night, COH-ing and Brad's, and me and Kev were given a 5 minute decision to follow Brad and fam to Genting. It would have been insane to say no. At the same time, it would have been insane to say yes too. But we went with him anyway. So a big congratulations to Bernard Chan for driving up Genting Highlands. He'll be the first amongst us to do so. Not bad man. Take it easy during bends though hahaha.
So we got there, didn't have much to do but LAN COH, and yeah we all brought our HP army. Next day Kev left early so Brad and bro wanted to watch Inkheart, and I tagged along. Wasted rm12 for that movie though i didn't pay for it. Then later was all pool snooker and more pool. I got bored after a few rounds, getting my ass kicked by Alvin was fun, and i left to go do what i do best in first world plazza, which is window shoppin at B.U.M City..muahaha! So walking in, this girl was walking out. My first glance and I was like, aik, damn familiar face. And without thinking i called out ' Claudine? '

She didn't hear me cause apparently she was on the phone with her headset. Haha. I didn't give up. I was so confident it was her that i actually stalked her into Speedy. She was browsing for music cds and i purposely went right beside her and picked a cd next to the one she was eyeing. And that, was how we ' bumped ' into each other. Spent the rest of the time at starbucks catching up one life. She mentioned i looked different about 10 times. And, i got to know about her split with Alvin chew and now she's currently with, Hadry Hyzan, again. Interesting yet small small world. And in some way, it was fun catching up with ex classmates. 1 friggin year plus. Miss them all. We left around midnight plus, cause Brad decided to drive home in the fog, which was super uber cool man. More kudos to you, sasquatch.

Photobucket
LOL the pic got retarded. Claud and me @ me 1stopcaffeineshoppe'

Then came the weekend, and wretched assignment research begin. Bloody boring hols too. Haven't heard and seen much of the wulf and the pilot. Hilmi's back though, and this friday we're planning an outing/yam cha session with most of the gang. Oh and my ang pau this year, rm 0. Yay. But i, ripped my sis and mum off for abt 200 bucks to go buy new bball shoes, my first ever bball shoes. muahaha. speaking of which. Me and brad came across cyberdunk, this really cool bball management game. At least sumthn to kill the boredom with for the time being. And that again, reminds me. On Sunday i think, after me and brad went to go get customized sport jerzes, we hooked with sharon to go play bball. Wow she's good. Real good. nowonder she got made captain in u8. lol. i do like her point guard style with that swift yet effective board-thingy. lol no word for it. Other than that. Jamie Jaymezz invited me to her open house tmrw, but i can't fucking reach Julian and now i have no idea how to get there. Bus/cab to aeon is a good start i guess. lol That's about it for the midweek i guess. Besides me waiting for a certain someone to come back from hometown so we can continue where our chapter stopped.

Shadows69
Lol i'm like a very happy kid with new candy

The Lowdown

Few things this week, starting with
~ Cyberdunk.com! check it out you bball fans.
~ Lamenting City - Axel Coon . Passed to me by Sashi, and it is now the only shuffle song i like.
and i never thought i could ever like shuffle music.
~ Bubba Gump!!! =)

Cyberdunk - Basketball MMORPG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there... ... start playin bball huh??? call me!! i wan to play too!!! i miss playing bball!! i kinda free in the evenings..... so call u have my number right!!! lucky we bumb at each other in GENTING!! OMG!! haha... owh well... miss u guys.... remember to call me for bball!! - claudine