Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year, Old resolutions, Fresh hope

The year is 2009. And not much has changed, since the last entry i popped here. Ever since then, things has been, ' fast forwarded' , if there was ever such a word. For college, assignments were due, exams came and went, did not smash the scoreboard like I had hoped but i'm satisfied with being second best. Life outside college, was where the butter was to bread. Sky Palace, we're on a different cloud. Creativity seems endless whenever we have free time. We're a band that doesn't like doing covers, we really prefer the originiality of our own. Then, theres family, friends and her. It has been such a journey in 2008.

The year 2k9, started off with a bang, rather than a whimper. It has been the best start to a new year i could have ever wished for. And that set the tone for the rest of the month, the year pretty much, cause I am going to live off that energy, i just know it. Three days later, even better. What other way to start off a new semester with a lil' afternoon delight first? Love is in the air. Literally. So, to coll. Orient. was fun. Hope i caused a stir amongst the freshmen. 'Business is a skill, not a tool' - Adrian Tan, DBAD.

5th. New sem, new course mates, the same old g.p.a. rush. I missed the first period of econs cause i was paying at the enrollment office, and that cost me, cause apparently, they started learning. Thanks to Izzy who saved me some notes, my late appearance and heroic entrance was forgotten. 6th. Pretty much the same, collected receipt, and headed for management class in the new blocks, which is somewhere along the rows of Shakeys Pizza. Went in, and there was only 4 of us plus our new lecturer, Pn. Vasanthi. First impression? She's darned nice. Too nice. Both me and Izzy agreed this class would be similar to Marketing, just without the bobbly Mr. Dennis. And by the way, we fureeking hate our timetables. Period. I have a 6hour break in between econs and english. wtf?

7th. So it seems i was born today. First person to wish me was xian jin, but she cheated cause she wished me on the 6th. So that makes the answer hard. But anyway, first person i care about who wished me would be WJY. Aye. ily, you.
So in the morning. Say, 5.15? I kinda trodded to her area, we met up before her school and just walked and chat, and i got my birthday presents..perfect way to start a day, let alone my birthday.
Went to coll, and got whacked. Well. Thanks guys. But heres the funny part. Presents. All of them have been one themed and rather weird. Boon Thong, gave me 5 bucks. thnx mate. Izzy and Veno! gave me this bottle, filled with some strange looking liquid. At first i thought it was some cheap joke hair gel la, since i cut my hair and all. Then Izzy laughs while saying " hey, it's lube! ".
Right. SO my bandmates wanted to take me out for dinner. how nice. they picked me up from coll too, at arnd 6, and on the way to the 'secret place', kev threw me a lil wrapped box, and they all wished me. nice. i ripped it open and found - Playsafe/Assorted Deluxe Condoms/Made for pleasure wtf/AromatiC/3pcs. well thanks for the gift guys. reached parade. i knew it was gonna be tgif. ate abt 250 bucks worth of food, and i didn't have to pay a cent..wahaha nicee. so well. that sums up my birthday, really. Nothing interesting yet to blog abt, but i'm just keeping up to date, for now, so till more happenings happen. heres that section again. i think its called..err

The Lowdown

~ i have this bad habbit of waking up at odd times to blog/write/get inspired.
~ i miss you wjy
~ tak boleh join youth09 botb. tak puas. nvm. april justea coll botb next
~ Currently listening to..
1. Sugar Rush by Cash Cash
- this song always brings her to mind. always. and everything about her. lyrically, i go craving
2. Love Story by Taylor Swift
- no explanation needed.
~ I could go on, but i'll stick with these 2 for now.

1 comment:

J-j-jyen ! said...

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. x)

heyy! :D
i still have ur shirt btw. woo.
missing ya!
Jayden forays.