Friday, February 27, 2009

The Anatomy of Me.

CHAPTER 1 : COTTON WORDS FOR PLASTIC EARS

" hold up! wait a minute put a lil love in it! " screamed the speakers of Adrian's SEK800i. It was his alarm going off for the 7th time during the last hour. Eyes open, he reached for the phone which lay beside the pillow and pressed the turn off key. It was almost 9. He had spent the last 2 hours trying to grab some sleep, the only sleep he would get for the day. He had been up since the previous morning, and with the help of caffeine during the night, he had stayed up to study micro-econs and practice math for the exam today. He put the phone back down and got up. His ears suddenly stung. " ow..fuck " he muttered as he touched his left ear. It was bleeding a little. He got up, and headed straight to the small round mirror he had on his dressing table. Staring back at him was a face he knew all to well. He smiled. Same old attitude under a different mask. Head feeling heavy and emotions clearly unstable, he made his way into the bathroom to shower.

And that, was how i started the day. It's the eve of the penang show, and we've all been riding the wave of excitement. And thinking of making it through college today was a worry. I could barely focus what the crap i was writing in the exam. I did what I did and left. Had lunch with two celcom promoters.

Joe Yee, clumsy as ever, dropped another pair of chopsticks. I chuckled. After picking them up, she said " Nowdays, people aren't really thinking of getting married. It's harder. ". No kidding i thought. The topics we; me, daughter and Joe Yee talked about over lunch was pretty interesting.
She added " You would appeal to most spouses parents if you stayed with your mum. Or if your mum stayed with you. ". I'm not too sure about that but oh well. I thought my sis would rather have mum. Went back to class, Izzy handed me a paper. I wrote the quickest structure of my life and left the class before Mr. Bala came in. Hey. its still marks. lol. caught a cab and headed to pyramid, where justin picked me up. Home. Jamming. Supper. And now here I am.

CHAPTER 2 : LIPS SMILED YES. HEART SCREAMED NO.

Before i get to all the pic spam zoo crap, I'm INVITING/DEMANDING YOU TO BE AT INTI ON TH 6TH! BUY THE TICKET FROM ME ROARRRR!!
Photobucket

And now. I leave for penang with my best friends, my band. Till we're back. U people have fun doing whatever it is you people do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CHAPTER 3 : PIC SPAM. WAH LIAO

Photobucket
community work ; help small kids win big games. TEAM SHADOWS

Photobucket

Photobucket
In Jack's dorm room. bloody nice.

Photobucket
alienware. no shit.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
lying on his 1k plus silk bed from china

Photobucket

Photobucket
promote mee goreng campaign. after jamming

Photobucket
lol. yes. thats izzy shezzily

Photobucket
ezwan illham chew and adrian tan

Photobucket
Books ive read this month? JP's

Photobucket
currently reading. awesomely sinister for jap ladies.

Photobucket
chee yan loves to complain abt these gay like pics. well. we decided to keep them comming. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket
fucking posers huh. lol. what to do! raining! car parked far away! lol

Yup. Thats about all from this week. I promise, tons of pics when i get back from the island adventure. =)

what comes around goes around. now face my music.

No comments: