Thursday, February 12, 2009

College Diaries II

I am the C.E.O of Entrepreneurs Inc. I am the founder. I am the heartbeat of this organization. I make the decisions, I call the shots. Yes, this was a very pissed and scary looking Ajien Tan this afternoon, I assure you. Continued from earlier, when the guys did arrive, it was almost three. I asked for 4 id's, got a boardroom, and sent everyone in, before giving them some real first class lecture, a side of me i've never known,which really scared me too. I was preaching like a madman and suddenly, i stopped mid-sentence when i spotted this on Boon Thong's left arm.

Photobucket

What a beauty eh? Yeah. All rage forgotten, but they didn't forget. Everyone went home and did their work lol. But more on the tatt. RM600 from black cat. worth it sial..ehehe..see them A's? He got them out of love for me. haha! just kiddin. anyway. the GOssip penang gig is on, and more details in the next post. hehe

Moving on, off the record. I just finished my slides, and my other half just woke up to do sej essays..dang i miss sej..a lot..and now she's trying to get me to sleep. hahaz..no way larr xp. she has no idea i'm here typing this. buttt anyyywayyy, think of it this way. You've done your work, but your other half is struggling with loadsa work and has to stay up to finish em. Can you sleep like a pig knowing that? i sure as hell can't =) so i'm gonna fight for as many minutes as i can get...hehe. I love you larrrr!! and i miss you too..

So..with that, i wrap up this edition of coll diaries 2. more to come, as the results of assignments will be due soon. I shall now go read kev's blog for his latest entry. and my very the masterpiece and artistic new profile pic was brought to you , courtesy of kevin, in facetoface pan mee shoppe'.lmao. cheers mate. Yours truly, a very haggardy, lost and found looking C.E.O.
Photobucket

No comments: