Wednesday, February 11, 2009

College Diaries I

So here I am , blogging from college. i must say, my coll's multimedia library rocks when you're in dire need of entertainment. Truth be told, I came early today to finish up a group assignment, and yes , in such predictable fashion, Izzy, Kah Chin, Boon Thong, Jack and the one and only Veno is nowhere to be seen in the library. What happened lar Entrepreneurs Inc.??! We're supposed to be the indistructable unit here, and you ppl leave me no choice but to kutuk you kau kau. At the end of the day, it's gonna be me who finishes all the work and I'll find myself preparing the powerpoint slides for presentation tonight. Sigh. The honorary title of Group leader does cling on to your back, weighing a ton. I guess this is not the last college diary entry, mark my words. So, AjienTan from Inti's multimedia room dominated by bookshelves and what not, signing out.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm so proud of you lar. Welcome to the ever reliable have-to-do-projects-yourself-because-your-friends-are-bastards-gang. Lol. Feels good huh.

adrian said...

hahaha!! kampai mate!