Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Here, to Stay ( A letter to jenelle)

" Why did you tell me all that? "

Jenelle could feel her heart thumping in her chest. This was a mess. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined everything would come crashing down, and it could be rebuilt back up again . Alston was the one. From the start.

" I'm not done yet " Alston cut in. There was this sad, hopefull smile on his face, that showed his inner glow. He meant it all. " Don't Judge Me on one silly mistake, Jenelle. I really love you. This year, has been the best of my life. I can't explain why I was such an idiot last night, but Janelle, truly I'm sorry! I'm so damn sorry, and I know i can't take back what I said. But if I could get a chance to do it all again ; the fairy tales, the laughter, the magic moments we shared..I'd do it all again for you.." he pleaded. His words brought her to tears.


Is this the whole picture?
Or is it just the start
Is this the way you love me?
You're capturing my heart
I used to try and walk alone
But i've begin to grow
And when you tell me just to rest
I'm finally letting go
I let go

I'm seeing so much clearer
Looking through your eyes
I could never find a safer place
Even if i tried
All the times i've needed you
You've never left my side

I'm clinging to your every word

Don't ever let me go

Don't let go



" No..no baby don't cry..I jus-

" That's enough, Alston. She wiped her tears. " So simple huh? You think you could bang on my window in the middle of the night to try and say sorry to win my heart again? Well you can. Cause you did. I'm a fool for you, and i don't ever want to lose you that way again. I love you too Alston! " It just had to be. He had her at hello.

They embraced, kissed, and then this. Alston, magical in what he says and does to Janelle, does one further. " Jenelle..marry me "


And i'm here


to stay


Nothing can separate us


And I know


I'm Okay


You craddle me gently


Wrapped In Your Arms,


I'm Home

No comments: