Monday, June 15, 2009

Moving On vs. I'm Still Here

They came, saw, and conquered. Being one of them for a short period, i now feel left behind, as the vast majority of them will be graduating, moving to study in the U.S, and whatever else. Me being the new president, is forced to stay behind and continue the reign, continue this legacy. I'm sad as hell to watch them go, but i'm ever thankful to have had such wonderful friends and seniors in rotaract =) I love you guys kay. So today, we had the farewell dinner at the sun and surf in sunway hotel. I got punked by everyone into wearing super formal with a tie. I fell for it. Ben's idea. A normal buffet price would cost us rm80 per head, but we only paid rm7 per person =D haha. Using my frigging club funds!! Oh well. Pictures ahead. Loads of them. From one president, to another. i toast to you, ben the ex vice president, with new bangs! =D i toast to you, susan Anusha, Raymond, i toast to you. Jue, Nick, CY, I toast to you Last but not least! Fel and NAT!! I toast to you. booh.

Yup, that's them. The old board. Now me and my board have come into the picture, living up to their legacy lol. I'm super proud to be a part of them. I'm gonna miss you people! =(
So after makaning, i left them, walked out sunway hotel, took a left, and left again, and walked into sunway pyramid, and headed for Ole Bali to meet the current vice president and some of my friends for supper! haha yeah we're crazy i know. welcome to my life. More pics.This is a lemongrass mojito from ole bali. yumCatch the new season premier of Friends Food & Friends, only on ITHELOW. hahahaha!!

No comments: