Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tragedies He Wrote

Had you read my last plurk update, you'd have thought the two key words that might suprise you there would be me and make up. Lol, yes make up. I wouldn't even be fretting about these things had it not been for the theme of the ball. A masquerade. Imaginations do run wild you know. I've been discussing with my bandmates and we've all had a hard time trying to come up with a solution of what mask to wear and stuff, so i guess i'll be the first to go with the idea of just make up as a mask. Performance-wise that is. And since the song we picked, suits the theme very well, i guess i'll follow the man behind it's lyrics. The only problem is, i have no experience with make up, and i have no idea how am i going to get make up, let alone get the desired effect. hahahaha tolong oh tolong. To the rest of the band, sorry la, but this is the way to go! :D whee. Meet Ryan Ross.


No comments: