Saturday, June 6, 2009

Who was in my room Last Night?

Friday. This week has been more tedious and stressful compared to the other week, when my anxiety got the better of me. Well here's a breakdown. First and foremost, here's a big big congratulations to LeMarcus Teh, for buying his brand new iphone and flaunting it around college like a sonnofabitch. I hate you. Lol but we had so much fun playing guitar hero 2 in class that we got so addicted to the songs again, i literally set high scores for all the songs. :D I knw i'm pro right. Hence the title, our favourite song was Who was in my room last night by the butthole surfers, cause me, veno and alicia hit 100%, never missed a note! whoo! In your face marcus. I want an iphone too. =( Other than that, was pretty annoyed with the delay of the proposal signing, but in the end, today it was all finalized and we're at a greenlight go. Awesome. However. Started the week by attending school's integrasi camp. Hmm. Don't think i want to blog about it. A few things to note though. Like how beng took control of his checkpoint during U8 challenge and actually managed to brief a unit! hahaha

Beng's taklimat! woo!

LMAO The shower gel and shampoo me and wulfie bought for camp! :D dont bathe without batman!!

Adrian and Nas, Converse Ambassadors for a Converse ad, in camp.


Back from camp on monday, but missed too many committee meetings and i feel bad lar, so made up for it by adding stuff here and there. Sped things up by printing the first 150 ' Got Your Tiki? ' tickets with mindy. Then divanesh joined later. The very same day i got introduced to this very special and delicious choco-ball, from baker's cottage. Mindy and i love it. divanesh for wtv reason, hates chocoball!! woi! lol. That was thursday. Today. Woh. Damn gila banyak boxes and cardboards we took from around the shoplots in ss15 for tmrw's artwork day.

Us walking the backstreets to look for materials lol. far right, meet satheesh. 3rd tallest guy i've met in me life.

Came back from coll, had the sudden urge to play ball with brad, but fell asleep instead. Woke up, met up with band for our first practice in weeks! =D haven't touched emily that much larr. Beats the point of having such a kick ass guitar right. So we jammed jammed and jammed. Songs all secret for now. You hafta come for Orientation night and ball to find out X)

Justin and his murtabak with that 'i'm making a point' kinda face. Some things, never change =)

Ahhh me and my emily. we're like..bed and sheet. No wait. that's like me and my other half already. Emily's just a guitar. There's nothing like me babyy

Woh we rehearsed with these babes. Our dream half stacks. Kev had his nearly orgasm face i tell you haha

Aights, that's about it. More tmrw. Final shoutout. I miss you wjy. Come back cepat la.. =)

No comments: