Saturday, August 15, 2009

Artists vs. Poets / fuck you



What's it like? To be a fake. To be two faced. To live your life thinking, you can get away with everything. I shan't laugh. You disgust me. Viewers discretion, adviced. This piece of poetry was meant to do harm.
I'm the cheeks on your face, That flushes red at every mistake and every white lie you put me through. I am the guilty feeling in your gut, that eats you from the inside at every sad excuse, every made up sentence and every guilty pleasure you deny. They say you write better when you're feeling it. I agree. But that's just me. Let's take in other great work artists out there have written.

" I'm here for you " She said. " And we can stay for awhile. My boyfriend's gone, so we can just pretend. " Lips that needs no introduction, now who's the greater sin? Your drab eyes seem to invite...

" Tell me darling. Where do we begin? "

So I've heard. Everyone in this town, is seeing somebody
else. Everybody's tired of someone, and our eyes wander off for help. Prayers that needs no answer now, I'm truly tired and sick of who I am/ Who You Are. You were my greatest mistake. I fell in love with your greatest sin.

Quiet now, your littlest sin.

Was this over before..
Before it ever began? Yes
But your kiss..your calls..your crutch..
Was like the devil's got your hands..
This Was over before it ever began
Your lips, your lies, your lust
Like the devil's in your hands.

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag.

Getting a lot of playtime on MTV rocktunes. I like. Speaking of mtv, the concert is here. Hmm.

Us and MTV VJ Denise. Who kindly gave us moshpit passes. Well we earned it.

People change, and feelings change. If those aren't up to following through, then it's pathetic. =)
I wear a mask and it says SMILE! and a good one too.

What's it like? To be a fake. To be two faced. To live your life thinking, you can get away with everything. Oh yeah you caught me. But I caught you one worse.




No comments: