Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hear Hear / Spare A Deaf Ear %#@$ers.

You think, you're a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head. But me? I'm just the covers on top of your bed. You steer in a rear view mirror and make my head swim. But i've kept you warm and never asked you, " where you've been? " .

I'll bring you down, and say, " people like you are over-rated ", So, save your breath. Loaded words & loaded friends, is a loaded gun to my head.

What you do on your own time's just fine. My imagination is much worst, and I will never want to know.

With your backless black dress soaked to skin, when it's said and done we're all scrambbling. And we're friends, just friends. Just because we move units?

I can take your problems away, with a nod or a wave of my hand, Cause that's the kinda boy I am.

The best part of ' Believe ' is the lie. I'll need to keep you like this in my mind.

I'm good to go, but i'm going no where fast. It could have been much worst, and now i'm taking you there with me. And i'm good to go. Though it's like I'm still on my own.

I know it hurts, It was meant to. Your secret's out, and the best part is it isn't even a good one. And it's mind over you, you don't matter.

You want APOLOGIES well why don't you just hold your breath, untill your breathing STOPS

FOREVER. The only thing you'll get is this
CURSE ON YOUR LIPS, I hope they taste of Me FORNEVER.

So just strike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames. I only do it for the SCARS & STORIES, not the FAME. I see everyone is trying & everyone else is shining, But I Think everyone DESERVES THE FLAMES and it's such a shame.

Well write me off. Give up on me. Come on honey what did you expect? I'm just off, a lost cause, a long shot, Don't Even Take That Bet. I'll just be sleeping on your folk's porch again dreaming, you said.. " Why don't you just drop dead. "

The road outside my house is paved with good(cruel) intentions. My mother hired a construction crew, cause it's a helluva engine. You are the dreamer, and I am the dream. Didn't you know I could write it better than you ever felt it? Then she said " I thought i Loved You, but it's just how you looked in the light . Our teenage vows in the parking lot, till tonight do us part, If I gave you the BLUES would you swallow them too? "
I replied, " I love you in the same way, there's a chapel in a hospital, One foot in your bedroom, and one foot out the door. Dear, sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills. I thought i warned you, I could write it better than you ever felt it. "
I will never blame you for being you, but I hope you won't blame me, FOR HATING IT.

Answer me. Why put a new address on the same old loneliness? When breathing just passes the time, until we all just get old and die. Now talking's just a waste of breath, and living's just a waste of death, so why put a new adress on the same old loneliness? And this is you and me and me and you, until we've got nothing left.


dear lord. fix me in 45 =(

No comments: