Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When You Decide To Come Back/You Always Can

Goodbye my dear friend, hope life in a foreign land beats the shit out of life here. Lots happening and happened, will take turns blogging it. Up first, the vids from our so called " Last Show " as BLB. Wana take bets anybody? X)






1. Intro + gila babi siao screaming
2. Check Yes Juliet ( i forgot the lyrics )
3. Don't Trust Me ( crowd loves a hoe )
4. Cookie Jar ( there wasn't supposed to be a 3rd song. Encore. )

Lyrics for

" The Love "

When you finally fade from those nights you spend
Doing god only knows with your new friends
when you decide to come back, you always can
Our lives are separate roads we picked our separate ways
But the love that i found reminds me everyday
that i believe in you, i still have faith
i have faith

that you'll find your way
and realize yr mistakes
cause i cant handle another night alone

so i try to find words to convince u to stay
try to pick myself up but you're getting away
i keep falling down , the words wont come out
my tongue twists in circles keeps them wrapped in my mouth
and i need the ocean or its sands
or the high that i felt when you first held my hand
and honey i, just can't feel right alone. alone

is there hope for this?
cause its u that i miss
and i cant handle another night alone

please stop the sound in the story line
im falling apart, watch me as i
unravel tonight and sleep through my changing life
cause i cant handle, another long goodbye
another sleepless night
this is my story line.

No comments: