Thursday, August 20, 2009

, You will always find me


As these moments of closure dwarf the sense of silence & serenity, I have a story for you, my dear readers. So don't go make a cup of coffee, this isn't going to be a long emo essay.

I The Low

One sunday morning. Out of the blue, one of my dearest friends, who has now departed for australia( ღ my hero ), called me and woke me from my sunday slumber. She said she was incharge of helping her mum teach a sunday school class, packed with 11 & 12 year olds . She said she was supposed to talk to them about incidents in the bible that was supposed to root faith and inspire these kids. But she said the bible stories were boring, an
d that she wanted to use a friend's life encounter as a good motivator. I laughed so hard over the phone. I asked her how on earth is my life going to inspire kids? She simply said i the low. I didn't get it, that's the name of my blog. She asked why did I name the blog I The Low? And that's where it hit me. I named my blog after my two bands that i liked. BUT, according to some people, the words i the low in contrast to the life i live, had it's own meaning. And if it wasn't for that phone call, i would have never seen it. I The Low. The story of a boy who started with nothing, ended up getting everything he ever dreamed of getting, and it doesn't end there, as i'm still learning, growing and fighting to hold on to everything i have. Hence, I The Low. I need not elaborate. It was a 1 hour phone call that changed the way i thought of everything. Thank you angela. Anyway, adrian_rattlesnake@hotmail.com is dead. viral infection has lost me all my contacts. So if you're a kind enough person, add me at axo_logy@hotmail.com, if you miss chatting with me. haha. It's my backup msn, which will now be my primary account. But don't count on me being online often anymore. Let's just say it phases out sometimes.

I take my final bow here.
I Dare Say, I will not be missed.

3 comments:

alicia said...

wei.. =( you're wrong

adrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrian said...

owh and, if you still can, check out the NATIONAL SANDWICH EATING CHAMPION vid that's still up. you'll be laughing your ass off. i know i am.