Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a Dreamer but I Don't Sleep Too well

I'm not an early sleeper. I'm not an early riser either. But under circumstances like now for such, I'm awake and unable to go back to sleep, having slept very early last night, and it's because of a dream. Very interesting dream. You know the one that gives you a feeling of longing? And shows you images of place so wanting that you go looking for it? I dunno, the closest place i can match that dream to would be the sunset on the beaches of Bali. Minus the fireworks ( from dream ). Ahh well, since i can't go back to sleep, i thought I'd reminiscence a little. Here are some very warming pics from Bali. Beauty unmatched. For except if you've discovered true love =)

The last two pictures always seems to amaze me. The flawlessness of the beach, and the perfect simplicity of the message derived, a perfect example of what that dream meant to me. And of course, me reminding you how awesome sunset on beaches can be. Whee. Anyways, surprise songs in the bar player. ;) Good Morning world.


No comments: